Saturday 6 February 2010

Euro 281

So, this is a completed Eurorack (Bananarack?) version of the Buchla 281 module, this is a dual unit. I've added an external input to the PEAK circuit, attenuators on both A and B inputs to the PEAK circuit, a BOTH input (with a bi-polar attenuator for positive and negative control voltage processing) and each section (A&B) has an independent polarizer, allowing the output to be patched into either RISE or FALL of either section, for adjustable exponential or logarithmic envelopes (I haven't examined this yet on a scope, so I hope it works!)...

I'll also be making a couple of these with the dreaded MINIJACK (aaaargh!) for someone who has not yet seen the light ;-)

I think the panel looks okay, the Lazertran worked out better than expected, even on the .01" lines. I'd also like to try lenses on the LED's as it would look a bit better I think, the next one should have these...

No comments:

Post a Comment